Please check the following rules before making a reservation with us:
- -To make a reservation on the day, please contact us via e-mail or telephone as our website does not allow on the day reservations.
- -Please use the name displayed on your passport as your reservation name in English or Japanese only.
- -Check-in time is from 4 pm to 11 pm. We do not accept check-in past 11 pm.
- -We allow children 7 years and older. Children will be counted as adults and adult fare will be charged.
- -The maximum number of guests we accept is 8 in one group. Even if you make reservations separately under the different name or different room type, we would recognize them as one group.
- -When you stay at dormitory, We might ask you to be separated into different rooms.
- -When you book the same type of room and more than 2 nights, We might ask you to move to different room(same room type) and then you can use next room after 16:00.
- -We accept reservations until the last day of the month three months in advance (ex. reservations for the entire month of January open Oct. 1st).
- -The longest period of continuous stay is 3 weeks.
We opened new hostel, ‘CITAN’ on 22nd Mar 2017.Please also check it for available beds.
- You can cancel your reservation through ‘Confirmation・Cancellation’ the bottom of this page.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation email for canceling your reservation, please let us know. In that case your cancellation might be failed.